Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tomorrow is the day...

Tomorrow is the day I go to Honduras! Tomorrow is the day I began to learn Spanish! Tomorrow is the day I become a teacher! Tomorrow is the day I meet my new family for the year. Tomorrow is the day I continue to serve God!
I have a lot of different thoughts in my head about going into tomorrow...but the biggest one that keeps coming to mind is..."Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path"..."I know who holds the future and I know who holds my hand with God things don't just happen everything is by Him planned"...So I am trusting Him with my tomorrow just as I have with all my yesterdays.

2 comments:

  1. Bethany, this is your first day of teaching! Grandpa and I prayed for you at 6. Hope it's a wonderful day. Those children have a special teacher! Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you as you teach. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete