Wednesday, October 7, 2009

From Death to Life!!!!

What excitement!!!! There is a girl that Laura and I met when we first moved here. Her name is Pamela. Laura has been able to share the gospel with her, and on last Friday I was able to share the gospel with her as well. Yesterday, she came and hung with me at Burger King for awhile. We started talking more. And she shared with me that on Friday when she went home, she had asked Jesus to clean her heart!!! I was so excited. We talked for a hour or more about things of the Lord. The Holy Spirit has given her great understanding. She had many questions and as we read the scriptures together she understood so much. This made me so excited! We are going to began a Bible Study together! Praise God for the life that He has given us. We are no longer dead, but we are alive in Him!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We have been praying. Praise God for his faithfulness.

    We will keep praying for Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I believe you have many open hearts there.

    ReplyDelete