Friday, October 23, 2009

Pray Pray Pray...

Prayer Request...tomorrow night 10/24/09 we are watching the movie Fireproof at our church. We have invited a couple of the teachers to come. One of the teachers that just got saved is coming and so is her ex husband...I am praying for them to get back together and for his salvation. Please pray that God will work in her heart and in his. Also there is another teacher coming with her husband. She just got saved recently too, but he needs the Lord. They are having marriage problems as well. Pray that God will do mighty things. I am excited to see what He will do. Thanks for all your prayers and encouraging notes. I love to hear from you all and what God is doing in your lives. I am so glad for the connection that we have in Christ!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your teacher friends and their husbands as they are watching FireProof. How is school going with your new class?
    I really didn't know that much about Honduras before you went there....I've been doing some research on the country. BTW, those tropical pics you took are beautiful.
    Lifting you up in prayer! Love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete