Saturday, November 21, 2009

The God of the IMPOSSIBLE

God is a God of the impossible!!! I have been reminded of that so much lately. Many times I don't understand at the present why things are going on. How many times have I seen God's hand at work in the past? I know that I can trust Him with what He is doing. Sometimes at the present things look hopeless. But God has said that He will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I can ask or imagine!! When I see God do this or think about the fact that He can, it moves me to great emotion. Tonight I read one of my favorite Bible stories. Hannah pleading before God for a son and promising to give him back to the Lord if He gave her one! God gave her a boy!! This makes my heart sing and cry with gratefulness to God. He desires to give good and perfect gifts. He loves me so much! He knows my wants and my desires. He knows my needs and will always provide for them. He can do the impossible to show His power . Tonight as I fall asleep, my heart is worshiping the God of the impossible.

2 comments: