Saturday, November 7, 2009

God made frogs for little boys

I think that God made frogs for little boys to play with. Here in Honduras...boys are afraid of frogs!!! In fact everyone is. My friend Denisse told me they are nasty! The other day there was a group of boys by the wall at school. I wandered over to find out what was going on. They were all watching a frog. Everytime the frog jumped they would jump. Some of the them would scream like little girls!!! I thought, "This is so wrong...boys are suppose to love to play with frogs." They are suppose to scare girls with them. So as much as I dislike touching frogs, I decided that I was going to have to pick this frog up to show them there was nothing wrong with it. So after a couple tries I caught it. A couple of the boys got brave enough to hold the frog by themselves and they even chased it and caught it!! Hopefully now in the future these little boys can enjoy frogs. It took me getting my hands a little dirty...but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment