Monday, November 29, 2010

Updating time!

Wow December 2010 is almost upon us!!! I guess I better give a brief update since time flys so fast!!!
I am back living in Michigan. :) I am pursuing getting a post bachelorette degree in Secondary High School Science. I am very excited about this :) I am once again working at the Southgate Lowes store...which I love very much...and every once in awhile I get to use my Spanish...this totally makes my day!!! :)
We have started a small group for the college students that meets in my apartment every Sunday night.
Besides all the other mundane things of life, that pretty much sums up my days.

As I do all these things I am seeking to do them all because of the love of Christ. II Cor 5;14-15 has been the verse I have been seeking to live by recently, "For the love of Christ compels us because we judge thus: that if One died for all then all died, that those who live should no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again."

1 comment:

  1. I love your verse from II Cor...
    there is no greater joy than to learn this :)
    blessings to you Bethany...I have a daughter with the same name!

    ReplyDelete